The concept of using a briquetting machine in the recycling process has become one of the most viable options today. Read on to find out the benefits of this machine in the recycling industry.
A briquette machine significantly reduces the volume of waste materials whether it’s wood, plastics, paper, or any other. With the advancement in technology, today these machines are also used for recycling metal waste. With the use of very high pressure, the machine reduces the volume of ground or chipped metals by converting them into high density solid briquettes that are easy to use and transport.
In case of a metal, in most cases the briquettes can directly be used in the smelting furnaces and the final product is a cylinder shaped compact briquette that can be stored or transported at a highly reduced cost.
Briquetting machine is a heavy duty mechanical device that processes and transforms a variety of metallic raw materials into briquettes. This appliance is cost effective, because it helps in efficient recycling of metal scrap. Here are some other advantages.
• Logistics: Due to reduced volume of the material, the logistics cost of the briquettes and managing cost is reduced remarkably.
• Increased Market Value: Waste management is an important part in the metal industry. These machines help in increasing the market value of the metal scrap by reducing its volume and making transportation easier.
• Space Saving: This process also helps in industries which have to deal with high amount of metal scrap. Reducing the volume to one fifth or one tenth, lot of space can be saved.
• High Output: The metal briquettes give a higher output than normal metal scrap when put into furnaces as the mass and volume is reduced considerable leading to less oxidation.
• Reduction of Hazardous Materials: It also reduces the hazardous components, which maybe present within the metal waste.
Apart from these benefits, a briquetting plant contributes to the environment by reducing the pollution. The briquettes when melted produce much lesser fumes as compared to the metal chips and dust. Moreover, since the space needed to transport the briquettes is reduced, there is about 50-60% less pollution in the transportation.
Jaykhodiyar is a leading provider of metal briquetting press. They have been in the business of manufacturing and supplying this machine for years. They supply machines not only for metals but all kinds of recyclable waste.