'Reduce, reuse and recycle' is the simplest and easy-to-follow process to protect environment. This is a step-by-step process starting with reduction of waste. You will be amazed to look at the simple techniques of reducing waste at home and in office. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Waste Reduction Techniques for Home:
• Save water by reducing shower time.
• Either repair torn pair of clothes or give these to needy people instead of just dumping in the waste bins.
• Reduce energy consumption by unplugging appliances and switching off the lights when not in use.
• Use reusable containers to store food and reduce waste created by plastic wraps.
• You can also collect the garden waste and hand it over to briquetting press owners in India to get energy source. By this you can reduce use of fossil fuels in heaters and furnaces.
Waste Reduction at Work:
• Reduce greenhouse gas impacts by ditching bikes or cars and using public transport. It will also save money spent on expensive petrol.
• Opt for green working habits in your office by replacing eco-friendly LED lights.
• Keep a separate bin to collect paper waste and encourage employees to throw the paper waste in it to recycle the same.
• Print only when needed.
Besides this, you can also join hands with organizations working for environment protection. Briquette makers are one of them, who convert agro waste into fuel source to protect nature from carbon impacts. Briquetting press machine manufacturer offers different machines to process varied wastes. You can buy fuel from these manufacturers.
Small things might not look that important in beginning, but when you make a long chain of supporters, it can transform the world. So, start with your environment protection campaign from your home and encourage others to join you.